Thursday, February 05, 2009

Orifice Hooks in Shop Now!

I am completely in love with my newest product.

Orifice Hooks. Those little hooks used with spinning wheels to pull yarn through a little guide hole.
The little loop at the top allows you to hang the hook or to add a larger yarn loop to hang the orifice hook right on your spinning wheel.


I have to give credit where it's due. Marilyn of Black Sheep Woolies in Custer, SD had a booth next to me at the North Country Fiber Festival last fall and she couldn't find her orifice hook. She scoured every vendor's booth and couldn't find one for sale! What a shame, I thought! Next year, I vowed to be bette prepared. ;) And voila! Thanks for the inspiration Marilyn!

3 comments:

AuntieAnn said...

Wow, did you make these? They are gorgeous!!! They make me sorry that I don't need an orifice hook.

J said...

I made the hook but not the beads. Beautiful, aren't they?

Yarnhog said...

Obviously, I'm a little late to the party, but are you still selling these gorgeous hooks? I've been looking for one, and I love yours.
You can email me at suzanne.vetalaw@gmail.com.